|There are a few rules members must follow.|
1. ABSOLUTELY NO blood, gore, hentai, vore, or inflation art. This is a fan group, not a mature content group. Yaoi/yuri is also forbidden. Eerie yamask art IS allowed, but only if it just sticks to "creepy" and not gory.
2. Foul/coarse language is unnaceptable.
3. It must be relevant to the yamask evolutionary line. Cofagrigus is allowed, but the picture must also portray a Yamask as well.
4. Gjinkas are perfectly fine, as long as it is not mature content.
5. Fanfic is allowed, but not creepypasta.
We mainly focus on yamasks, as the name suggests, but the group isn't all cutesy. Creepy yamasks are found in our gallery along with cute ones (see Dark Yamasks). Also, it isn't just limited to Yamask and Cofagrigus. The Yamask must be in the deviation, but Yamask and another pokemon can be in a deviation as long as it follows our rules.
Here is our staff and members:
These are some of our yamask staff. You can meet the rest in the Deviants box.
Face Your FearsWalking through the Eternia Forest, a blue-haired man of about twenty was making his way towards the city. His reason for going to the city was visit an old friend he left behind.Face Your Fears by ~KKtheProphet
Spirits Part 2Spirits Part 2 by ~time4rime
YamaskI remember when I was a human. A human with friends, Pokémon, a family, and a wonderful life. I adored my hometown as well; Unova is such a beautiful region, and I was never out of it once. I know I should have gone out and seen the world, but I didn't The region was, and is, too beautiful. Even as the thing I am now, I still only live here.Yamask by ~ChertheSketcher
osiris and Arabella chapter 2Osiris wriggled frantically, trying to break free of Duskington's grasp. Twisting and turning, he managed to loosen his right arm and pop it out from under Duskington's index finger. One arm free. He tried to move his left arm, but Duskington placed his index finger over his right arm and squeezed harder. "Maybe," thought Osiris. "Maybe if I move a little so my mask cuts into his hand, he'll loosen his grip and drop me to the floor!" Osiris tried to move his tail so the mask dug into Duskington's palm, and it worked. Duskington shrieked in pain, dropped little Osiris, and he collapsed on the floor, mask and all.osiris and Arabella chapter 2 by ~NiftyNautilus
|More Journal Entries|